Tuesday, March 14, 2017

St. Patrick's Day Snacks - Leprechaun Hats & Lucky Juice

 
Hello!
 
Last week I shared with you all some "Leprechaun Poop" - you can see the post HERE - which was part of a St. Patrick's Day Snack the Room Parents - me - put together for class. I'm here today to show you the complete snack set.
 
I made some "Leprechaun Hats" out of a clear plastic cup, black cardstock strip, gold pipe cleaner, and green cardstock circle. The grapes were placed inside of a food-safe plastic bag to protect them from any adhesive when sealing the green cardstock to the plastic cup.
 
 
I kept juice boxes simple and wrapped them in some patterned paper and added a plastic green straw. To the straw, I added a flag strip stamped with the "Lucky Juice" Sentiment made with my Jaded Blossom Spring Signs 2 Stamp Set.
 
 
Lastly, we added a St. Patrick's Day themed doughnut to a clear bag and tied it up with some gold curling string.
 
 
I hope this St. Patrick's Day Snack has inspired you to create your own.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 


1 comment:

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.