Thursday, March 9, 2017

Leprechaun Poop Treat Bags


 
Hello Everyone!
 
I'm back today to share with you all some treat bags I made last year but didn't get a chance to post.
 
LEPRECHAUN POOP!
 
The toppers were made with the SVG Cutting Files Ornate Card Base 3 folded in half. I used the SVG Cutting Files Chibi Leprechaun 2016 again, but only used the head this time. I gave him a Peachy Keen PK-146 Piles of Smile 1" - discontinued.
 
 
Used a My Craft Spot Flag Strip - no longer in business - to stamp the "Leprechaun Poop" Sentiment made using the Jaded Blossom Spring Signs 2 Stamp Set. Filled a 3x4 Clear Bag - I got mine at Jaded Blossom - with some Skittles and Gold Coins.
 
 
There were part of a St. Patrick's Day Snack us Room Parents put together. I will share details on the snack later this week or next. So be sure to come back.
 
I'd love to hear your thoughts on my LEPRECHAUN POOP - now available at the ScrappinCookie Etsy Store
 
Thank You for visiting!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.