Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Guest Designer - Jaded Blossom February 2017 Release Sneak Peek Day 2 - He is Risen!

 
Hello Everyone!
 
Welcome to Jaded Blossom's February 2017 Release Sneak Peek Day 2! So glad you could join us!
 
Today we are showcasing ONE NEW Die and ONE NEW Stamp Set.
 
 
For today's project, I was inspired by the "He is Risen" Sentiment from the NEW Rejoice Stamp Set. It was a perfect fit on one of the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies and tucked in nicely underneath the Lily Flowers.

 
I used the My Scrap Chick Cross Gift Box to create my little treat box. The flowers are included in the file and I gave them a quick coloring with some inks, Prisma Pencils, chalk and adhered them to my box with a bow made from purple Seam Binding Ribbon.
 
 
Inside a put some brown paper shreds and Hershey Kisses. See the Crosses on the Hershey Kisses? Early Sneak Peek for tomorrow - Shhh.
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed my "HE IS RISEN CROSS BOX"!
I'd love to hear what you think.
 
Thank You for stopping by!
Be sure to check back tomorrow for more Sneak Peeks! You won't want to miss it!
 
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99
 
Febuary 2017 Release will include:
7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie
 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
***This week only Special Price of $139.99 will return to Release Package Price of $149.99 on 2/20/17***
  
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $167.99

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This is beautiful! Awesome project, absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! LOVE! hugs Lee-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooo pretty !!! love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word---this is absolutely stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Marlene, what you did with this box is absolutely beautiful. The perfect tag for this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.