Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Craft Spot DT Post - Witches, Cats and Ghosts

Supplies Used:
My Craft Spot("Traditional Black Licorice" Baker's Twine,"Ghostly Greetings" Stamp Set), The Paper Company(Black Cardstock), Bazzill Basics(Stonehedge), Echo Park Paper(Chillingsworth Manor), Marth Stewart Punch(Spiderweb Border), Queen & Co Pearls(Grass Green), Misc(Mulberry Paper Flowers).
Finished Size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"

~*~

For Whimsie Doodles September Challenge, click HERE.

~*~

Hello Everyone!

I'm back today with another quick and easy Halloween Card using a sentiment from the NEW, JUST RELEASED My Craft Spot "Ghostly Greetings" Stamp Set.


I based the card on this month's September Sketches For You To Try.


The card was made using scraps from the Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor 6x6 Paper Pad - purchased at the Paper Issues Store - left over from my previous HALLOWEEN projects.


I added a SpiderWeb Border Punch and tied some "Traditional Black Licorice" Baker's Twine - available at My Craft Spot.


 Some mulberry flowers wer hand-dyed Black and Orange and added to the Baker's Twine.


The inside of the card was stamped with the "Happy Halloween" Sentiment also from the BRAND NEW My Craft Spot "Ghostly Greetings" Stamp Set.
I hope to have inspired you to use some of your scraps and the amazing My Craft Spot products.
Thank You for joining me over at My Craft Spot!

~*~
This project will also be entered into the following challenges:

Paper Issues - Halloween Harvest


3 comments:

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.