Friday, July 13, 2012

My Craft Spot Release Party Sneak Peek #5 - Baby Shower Umbrella

Supplies Used:
Cricut Expression, Cricut Cartridges(Create A Critter), Bazzill Basics(QuickSand), The Paper Company(Whipped Cream), Bella Blvd(Baby Boy - Heaven Sent Paper), My Craft Spot("Vintage Vanilla" Crinkle Ribbon, "Buttercup" Twinery Twine, "New Arrival" Stamp Set), Wild Orchid Crafts(Small Yellow Roses).

~*~

For My Craft Spot's Release Party Sneak Peek #1, click HERE.

For My Craft Spot's Release Party Sneak Peek #2, click HERE.

For My Craft Spot's Release Party Sneak Peek #3, click HERE.

For My Crafts Spot's Release Party Sneak Peek #4, click HERE.

~*~

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to My Craft Spot's Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #5!

Today is the LAST day of Sneak Peeks for the My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party. All week long, the My Craft Spot DT has been featuring Sneak Peeks from ONE of 5 NEW Stamp Sets. Then on Saturday, July 14th, we will have a Stamp Release Party Blog Hop! There will be TONS of prizes along the way, so you won't want to miss it!

If you just happen to join me today and would like to join in on the celebration, you can view all my Sneak Peek Projects HERE.

Today's stamp set is New Arrival!

ALL stamp sets will be available for purchase on Saturday, July 14th!

~*~

This stamp set is PERFECT for Baby Shower Invitations or Announcement Cards! I used the "Its a Baby Shower" Sentiment from the NEW My Craft Spot "New Arrival" Stamp Set.


The sentiment inspired me to create an Umbrella Shaped Baby Shower Invitation. I used the umbrella from the Cricut Create A Critter Cartridge cut at 5-1/2".


I used the Bella Blvd Baby Boy - Heaven Sent Paper, I purchased  from the Paper Issues Etsy Store - remember to get your 20% off discount code on the right sidebar. The bright yellow and cloud pattern combination make it a PERFECT pick for a Neutral Themed Baby Shower Invitation.


I added some of the My Craft Spot "Vintage Vanilla" Crinkle Ribbon around the bottom edge of the umbrella.


The same "Vintage Vanilla" Crinkle Ribbon was used to create a double-loop bow. I added some "Buttercup" Twinery Twine - available at My Craft Spot - and centered it with a Yellow Rose from my stash and two smaller 3/8" Open Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.


The Baby Shower Umbrella Invitation opens on the top portion only to reveal all the information needed for the Baby Shower. To have the Baby Shower Umbrella Invitation open like this, I simply cut off the "Handle" from the Shadow Feature after welding two of them together to create the shaped card.


The inside uses the "Date, Time, Place" Sentiments included in the NEW My Craft Spot "New Arrival" Stamp Set.


I hope you have enjoyed my LAST Sneak Peek project for My Craft Spot's Stamp Release Party. To see more "Sneak Peeks" of the "New Arrival" Stamp Set- available for purchase on Saturday, please visit the My Craft Spot Blog. You don't want to miss it!

But Wait!!

What is a Stamp Release Party without some giveways?

Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week, Kimberly from My Craft Spot will have a fun prize for ONE lucky follower! Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets! That's a total of 9 Stamps Sets!!

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:

1. Leave a COMMENT ON EACH Sneak Peek post on the My Craft Spot Blog this week ( Monday thru Friday).

2. Leave a second comment letting Kimberly know that you placed the CUPCAKE Stamp Party Button on your Blog or Facebook. ( You can do this each day if you'd like!)
MyCraftSpot

3. Join us for the BLOG HOP on Saturday! Each DT on the Blog Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamps Sets!!
 
 Be sure to check back in Tomorrow, July 14th, for the My Craft Spot STAMP SETS BLOG HOP!!Now, head on over to My Craft Spot for more Sneak Peeks and your chance to win!



14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! Love the colors and love the stitching!!
    Another amazing project!
    TFS
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and fun shaped card!! I love all the embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute!! I lov the cut!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with this invitation. I have a 4th Grand child coming in Dec. and this is super cute for the shower I'm planning!!
    Button is posted on my blog...so thanks!
    Creative wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful invite...love the stitching! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shaped card! Love the trim, flowers are adorable sentiment! great job!
    Great job this week on all your creations!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the Shaped Umbrella card. Especially like the ruffled ribbon on edge of umbrella.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards have been soooooooooo super cute this week. Love em' all.

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
    SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute invitation. Love the papers and trim.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the umbrella card!!! the ribbon adds so much to it! perfect

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute umbrella. Love shaped cards.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another cute project. You have definitely outdone yourself.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.